Winco’s side cushion (SC) is designed to prevent the lateral displacement of the patient’s body and is intended to provide additional comfort.
The side cushion is especially suited for smaller clients who may require additional support and may be used along either side of the patient.
Beautiful armrest covers add protection and security.
Styles vary depending on specific recliner models.
- AC00 (shown on right) fits the Elite Care Cliner Series (6900 / 6910 / 6940 / 6950)
- ACV0 (not shown) fits all Verō Premium Series Recliners
- AC24 (shown on left) fits the Augustine (5001) and the Inverness (6240)
- *Colors shown in photo may not be available.
Please contact our Customer Care team for the specific part number required.
Winco Task Stools and Task Chairs may be equipped with High Resistance (HR) casters designed to reduce rolling movement. Standard casters roll freely and may move away from the occupant when leaving or entering the chair. The potential for unintended movement may be reduced with the use of HR casters; User should be attentive to the Stool position at all times.
The high resistance casters allow free stool movement when weighted or occupied, but resists unnecessary chair movement when unweighted or exiting the chair. (NOTE: High resistance casters may not release and roll freely if you weigh less than 80 pounds.)
Optional Armboard (TMA17-15) attaches to either surgical rail located on the sides of the back section of TMM4 and TMM5 Stretcher-Chairs when in supine / stretcher position. Pull lever underneath and it articulates from down by patient side to up by their head.
11″ Black Arm-Rest Cushion for TMM Series Stretcher-Chair side rails and optional Upper Rails.
- Side Rails: Fits all TMM3 models and all non-Plus TMM4 or TMM5 models built prior to 2008.
- Upper Rails: Fits all TMM Models (Plus and non-Plus) built prior to 2008
*Please contact our Customer Care team for information regarding replacement Arm-Rest cushions for TMM Series Stretcher-Chairs built prior to 2008.