TMM4 PLUS-154 Mammography / Biopsy Stretcher-Chair
The TMM4-154 Mammography / Biopsy Stretcher-Chair is designed to accommodate seated mammography and breast biopsy procedures ordered for patients at hospitals and imaging centers. In the seated position, the TMM4 requires half the space of a traditional stretcher and is easy to navigate through hallways, rooms, elevators, and other close quarters. Plus, its’ large radiolucent back enables in-chair imaging procedures.
- Safely accommodate patients who are unable to stand or who have a vasovagal syncope risk
- Eliminate the need to transfer patients to a radiologic table and reduce the risk of injury to patients and staff
- Easily position patients at the push of a button
“One Patient, One Surface”®
The TMM PLUS Stretcher-Chair series may not be available (exactly as shown) in certain markets located outside the U.S. – Please contact a Winco Mfg., LLC associate to learn more about availability and/or alternate product options for your area.
The TMM4-154 Mammography / Biopsy Stretcher-Chair is designed to accommodate seated mammography and breast biopsy procedures ordered for patients at hospitals and imaging centers.
TMM4 PLUS-154 Features:
- Adjustable seat height (20° – 28°) and a manual folding footrest for safer ingress and egress
500lb weight capacity and 24” seat width accommodates a wider range of patients
- Full radiolucent back allows for in-unit X-ray procedures
- Manual quick release backrest adjusts up to 86° for optimal positioning during mammograms
3.75” Memory Foam cushions help reduce pressure injuries and improve patient comfort
- Cushioned armrests on side rails swing down and tuck away
- Self-storing push bars fold down for an unobstructed view of your patient
- Includes two (2) quick-change batteries, a wall-mount charger, and a patient lap-belt
- One Patient, One Surface® design reduces the amount of equipment needed to complete the care cycle
- Configurable to meet your specific needs – select from an assortment of optional enhancements and accessories.
The TMM PLUS Stretcher-Chair series may not be available (as shown) in certain markets located outside the U.S. – Please contact a Winco Mfg., LLC associate to learn more about availability and/or alternate product options for your area.
| Brochure: TMM4 Plus Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair |
Doc #133292 REV A
| Model-Options: Reference Sheet |
| Operations Manual: TMM4 PLUS Multi-Purpose Stretcher-Chair |
Document #TMM-2217-13 REV A 12.16.2019
| Quick Notes: TMM4 PLUS Stretcher-Chair |
Document #2213 13 REV A
| Tip Sheet: Battery Charging Tips for TMM Series Batteries |
Doc #TMM-18095 REV A
| How TMM Stretcher-Chairs Save You Money |
Please see our Support page for warranty information, tech. assistance and or parts information.
|Seat Height - Low:||22.8 in. (57.9 cm.)|
|Seat Height - High:||30.6 in. (77.7 cm.)|
|Patient Seat Width:||24 in. (61 cm.)|
|Overall Width (Rails Down):||28" (71 cm.)|
|Overall Width (Rails Up):||34 in. (86.4 cm.)|
|Patient Surface Length:||70 in. (179 cm.)|
|Overall Chair Height - Low:||52 in. (133 cm.)|
|Overall Chair Height - High:||62 in. (157 cm.)|
|Backrest Articulation:||0° - 75°|
|Side Rails - Height:||13.5 in. (34.3 cm.)|
|Side Rails - Length:||27.6 in. (70.1 cm.)|
|Chair Weight:||200 - 205 lb. (90 - 113 kg.)|
|Max Patient Weight:||500 lbs. (227 kg.)|
|Charging System - Input Volts:||100-240 VAC|
|Charging System - Current:||1.0A (max)|
|Charging System - Frequency:||50/60 HZ|
|Charging System Output:||+24V DC 1.5a|
|Charging System Max Power:||36.0W|
|Cushion Flammability Rating:||TB-117|
All specifications subject to change without notice, please contact our customer care team to verify any critical dimensions prior to ordering.
The TMM4 PLUS-154 includes a Black 4-Way Stretch Sure-Chek Fusion pad set imprinted with a Pink Ribbon.