Who we are
Winco Mfg., LLC is comprised of two brands, Winco Medical Furnishings and TransMotion by Winco. Our website address is: https://wincomfg.com
What data we collect
We collect information about you whenever quotes are requested via any of the site’s product pages as well as whenever any form on our site is completed. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, to show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Address, location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like connecting you with an appropriate representative and/or allowing us to include potential shipping charges as part of a requested quote
- When you request a quote from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, address, email address, phone number. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to respond to your product inquiries, to aide our Customer Care team in resolving product issues and/or to send you marketing message
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help with spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser. If/when you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
Embedded content from other websites
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Who we share your data with
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill requests, communicate relevant information to you and to support your experience while visiting the site. Winco Mfg., LLC does not share or sell your data with anyone outside our company/team. Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For visitors that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Our website administrators can also see and edit that information. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
What rights you have over your data
- You may request details of personal data which we hold about you at any time by sending us email.
- You may revoke your consent to receive emails from Winco Mfg., LLC at any time by written notice, emailing us, or by opting out through the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided at the bottom of each e-blast.
- You may request to have your personal information erased at any time by mailing or emailing us.
How we protect your data
On our website, your sensitive information is protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption on a site wide basis, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. To ensure the sites you visit are secure, a lock icon can typically be found in the URL or address of the page. Secure and encrypted SSL pages have URLs that start with https:// instead of http://. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet and other technology is not completely secure. Despite our best efforts to maintain personal data security, we cannot guarantee the security of your information. Any transmission of information via digital means is at your own risk.
If you have a request, question, or concern regarding Winco Mfg., LLC’s privacy practices or communications you are receiving from us please do not hesitate to contact us.
Winco Mfg., LLC
Att: Marketing Administration
5516 SW 1st Lane
Ocala, FL 34474
Winco Mfg., LLC reserves the right to update this policy at any time. Notification will be provided when and where appropriate.