What data we collect
Our site uses forms for you to request information about our products.
The information we collect directly from you is determined by how you interact with this website. The information may include:
- Contact information such as your name, address, zip code, email, telephone numbers, fax number, organization or company name, and job title.
- Individual and unique identifiers and preference information such as content preferences, internet protocol (IP) address, browser type, operating system, computer or mobile device, or navigation and click behavior.
- Any information you submit through online forms or portals we provide.
How we use collected information
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- To process, fulfill, and facilitate transactions relating to our products.
- To conduct marketing and sales activities.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide information or give consent and permission.
We do not sell or disclose personal information except as described in this policy or at the time of collection. We may disclose or share your personal information:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provided it.
- Among Champion personnel, both local and out-of-state, for the purposes set out in this policy.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
Embedded content from other websites
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited. If you're logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO. Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue. For visitors that register on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Our website administrators can also see and edit that information. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it.
What rights you have over your data
- You may request details of personal data which we hold about you at any time by sending us email.
- You may revoke your consent to receive emails from Champion, Winco, and/or TransMotion at any time by written notice, emailing us, or by opting out through the ‘unsubscribe’ link provided at the bottom of each e-blast.
- You may object to the collection or use of your personal information or request to have your personal information erased at any time by emailing.
How we protect your data
On our website, your sensitive information is protected with Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) encryption on a site wide basis, the current industry-standard encryption protocol. To ensure the sites you visit are secure, a lock icon can typically be found in the URL or address of the page. Secure and encrypted SSL pages have URLs that start with https:// instead of http://.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the internet and other technology is not completely secure. Despite our best efforts to maintain personal data security, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted via our products and services. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Children under the age of 18
Our products are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children younger than 18.
If you have a request, question, or concern regarding the Champion privacy practices or communications you are receiving from us, please contact us. We will do our best to respond to you as soon as possible.
Champion Manufacturing Inc.
ATTN: Marketing Department
2601 Industrial Pkwy
Elkhart, IN 46516